ABOUT BRAND - KC LUXURY STORE

If jewelry is a big part of who you are, then you will quickly find our collections extremely special and
unlike anything you have ever seen before!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)

How to Order?

Click item you want, click on Buy with Cash on Delivery Button/Add to cart Button(proceed to checkout), fill delivery details, select delivery method, select payment method and click on complete order button.

Are products on Kc Luxury Store genuine and high quality?

Our products are of exceptional quality, with 95% being imported, mainly from China and Malaysia, and the remaining 5% being locally made in Pakistan. For added assurance, feel free to check customer reviews and ratings on each product.

I recevied damge product, what to do now?

Don't Panic, Immediately Contact us on whatsapp helpline within 24 Hours+92 314 6145511

Depending on product and case, you will be offered exchange within 7 days of delivery

What is the procedure for returning the product?

If you wish to return a product, contact us at +92 314 6145511 or email us at kcluxurystore.pk@gmail.com within 7 days of receiving the product. Our representative will provide the return address, and upon receiving the product, a full refund will be initiated to your bank account or through Easypaisa.

Where can I find detailed information about a product?

You can find comprehensive information about each product, including original pictures, under the “Description” tab on the respective product pages. We strive to provide detailed insights to assist you in making informed purchasing decisions.

How do I cancel my order?

To cancel your order before it is shipped, please call +92 314 6145511 and speak to a Customer Service representative. If the order is already on its way or has been received, you may be eligible for a return.